Thursday, July 7, 2011

Garage Sale time!



Who doesn't love a garage sale?  Especially one where everything there is something you love! Stamps, paper, ink, ribbons!  My garage sale is this Sat, and I've been busily sorting and pricing my things all day. I even have quite a bit of supplies from my friend Charlotte, who is also a Stampin' Up demo.  Its a lot of work but also a lot of fun!  I will have a free make-n-take, free shipping on new orders from the new Idea book and catalog, a drawing for a free stamp set, and buy one get one half off on all sale priced stamp sets!  Come on by if you are in the area!  And, sign up to be one my mailing list and ill let you know about upcoming classes, promotions and events!
Look at all that paper! and ink and stamps and wheels and.............!!!!  And this is our make-n-take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!