Thursday, July 7, 2011

King of the Grill

I made this card for my brother who truly is the King of the Grill.  Then, I lost it!  This weekend I'm having my big retired Stampin' Up! garage sale and while going through items for that, I can across this card I made back in March!  In my defense I was moving all my craft supplies and things to my new craft space and it got lost in the shuffle.   This was a really fun card to make.  I saw some similar grills at my favorite web site (www.splitcoaststampers.com)  and I knew I just had to make one for Pat.  It was really simple to put together.  I used many sizes of circle punches, as well as the word window punch as the legs, and the ornament punch for the handle.  The velum "steam" is from a die cut called "swirl scribbles" for the big shot.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!