Friday, July 1, 2011

Today's the Day!

When ever I hear someone say "todays the day" my mind automatically finishes with " the sun is shining, the tank is clean" from Finding Nemo.  But, what Im happy about is that the brand new catalog goes into effect today! I also wish the fish tank was clean, but I'll have do that later :)    The new catalog is just beautiful, I love the cover, and all the pretty new samples.  New ribbon, new stamps, new colors! So much to try.  If you would like a copy, contact me today!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!