Monday, August 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! August Promotion! Buy 3 packs of $10.95 Designer series paper and get ! pack FREE

This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! specials.  It runs every year and its my time to stock up on my favorites.  This year I bought some of the Beau Chateau, Just Add Cake, Pocket Full of Posies and Big Top Birthday.  After I hit submit I realized I forgot to add a pack of the Nautical Expedition paper from the Summer Mini catalog, so I may just have to place another order sometime this month.  I do LOVE paper!
Contact me if you have any questions about this promotion, or any other Stampin' questions!
And, watch for information on my upcoming Aug class, where we will be making projects featuring the Designer Series Paper products from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!