Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One more Notepad Holder

I had to make one more notepad holder.  Another demo was asking if anyone had any non-card ideas to add to her Christmas card class.  I answered that she could make my shopping list notepad holder but turn it into a Christmas list instead.  Then I just had to make one for myself!  This was super fun to make because it used some of my brand new toys from the Holiday mini!  The stocking is made from the Big Shot die "Holiday Stocking", holly berries are from the die "Stocking Accents".  I know these are going to see a lot of use.  The big shot cuts through felt too, so I'm thinking some felt stockings as ornaments, maybe gift card holders.  Lots of ideas rumbling around in my head for this!  And lets not forget that great new paper! Its called Frostwood Lodge and it full of wintery plaids and woodgrains.  I'm sure I will go through lots of this too!  Click on the link to the right to view the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog.  Contact me if you would like one of your own.    

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh....love this......thanks for the inspiration!!! ;) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!