Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Calendar!

At our last Stamp Camp we made a Birthday Calendar, also sometimes called a perpetual calendar.  This was a fun, but a bit long, project.  We usually make 5 or 6 things at stamp camp, so 13 pages went a bit longer than usual, but I hope everyone had fun!  This is a picture of the cover page.  I took the spiral binding off the calendars to make them easier to work with.  We used the new Labels Collection Framelit dies and the Beautiful Butterflies die for Embellishments, as well as the Everyday Enchantment Paper, and Everyday Enchantment Brads and Ribbon pack, free right now with qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration.   See the Sale-A-Bration catalog here
Left is a picture of the new Labels Collection Framelit dies. 






                             This is the January page.  It has snowflakes from the set "Snow Swirled" in Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, and Melon Mambo, with rhinestone centers.    More pages tomorrow!  Thanks for Stopping by!              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!