Monday, January 30, 2012

Spotlight on birthdays!

Wow, what a busy past two weeks.  We had a band concert, a science fair, a pinewood derby car to make and race, soccer and a couple birthdays!  But, now I'm back.   I'm using the spotlight technique again, with another one of the "Packed for everything" stamps.  This stamp is "Packed for Birthdays".  I decided to use some of the soon to be retired 2010-2012 In-Colors on this card.  I am using Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, and a standard color Daffodil Delight.   The spotlight technique is where you highlight just a small area of your image, and make that stand out somehow.  In this case I punched out a circle of the image and colored just that area, then backed my punched circle with a slightly larger circle in Poppy Parade.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from the hostess set "Happiest Birthday Wishes".  I used a little bit of Pear Pizzazz patterned paper and ribbon as accents.   I hope you liked todays project.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!