Saturday, February 11, 2012

I love you!...

From the bottom of my Heart to the Tip of my Toes!

Another mom told me about this idea that she saw online and it sounded so cute I had to make it!  I love projects that use kids hand prints or toe prints and thumbprints. See this post here for another idea Angel wings  Its fun to see their hands get bigger and bigger, until they are too old and refuse to do them, like my oldest son David.  The children's hands form a heart, and then I added their toes at the bottom.  I put Whisper White Craft Ink on their hands and stamped them, then did the same to their toes.  I then quickly cleaned them up so that I didn't have ink all over the house :)   Jillian was being a stinker and wouldn't show her face for the picture.

I added a tag to the page, using the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies from the new Occasions mini catalog.  I used Blushing Bride and matching ribbon to complete the tag. 
This was a fun, easy, and quick project to do with the kids! Thanks for the Idea Lori!  You can use washable paint, or use red ink on white paper, whatever you have on hand to make the tag. 
Hope you like today's project! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!