Friday, August 3, 2012

Halloween Treat Bags

One of my favorite things from the new Seasonal Mini Catalog are the Ghoulish Googlies Treat Bags.  So Cute!  I know I will be making these for the pre-school Halloween party!  The kit comes with 10 glassine bags, just the right size, not too big that it will take tons of candy to fill them.  You also get 50 googlie eyes, pre-stick :)  and printed tags with string to tie them on.   You can just write a name on the tags, or add one of the cute stamps from the Googly Ghouls stamp set.  The stamp set has images that are made to work with the googlie eyes.  Very Cute, I used the bat on this sample.  The kit is only $7.95 and the stamp set only $12.95 but if you buy them together the bundle is only $16.95, so for me it was a no brainer!  LOVE IT!  and you can get extra googlie eyes if you need them:)   I know Halloween is a couple months away, but I thought it was all so cute I had to open the package right away! 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!