Friday, August 31, 2012

Leftovers

I'm not a huge fan of leftovers, food left overs that is.  And I guess the same holds true for left-over card pieces from Stamp Camp or an Open House.   When I host a Stamp Camp, I try not to cut too many extra pieces for a card, so that I don't have a lot left over.  With an Open House this is harder to do, since you don't always know how many are going to come.  Way back in June I had a new Catalog Open House / Retired Products Garage Sale, and I cut a lot of pieces for  my make-and-take.  The baggie of pieces has been sitting on my desk since then and I finally decided that I needed to do something about it.      SO, rather than make a bunch of the exact same card, I decided to make each one different.  As you can see, the base of the card is all the same.  My favorites are the owls from the Owl Occasions stamp set.

 



I also like these little birds from the For the Birds set. 
Now, I have a good sense of accomplishment because I have finished my leftovers!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!