Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bird Nest

I really like the new stamp set Take Care.  It has a cute birds nest and branch and is just so sweet.  I decided to use some twine for my nest.   I looped some twine around my fingers and tied a knot around it.  I used glue dots to attach the twine nest to my card.  The designer series paper is from the Comfort Cafe collection.  The wood grain background is achieved by using the new Core'dinations Card Stock and the Woodgrain textured embossing folder. 








I made the eggs sort of speckled by using markers to ink the stamp up.  I stamped in Pool Party, then dabbed some Midnight Muse around the edges and some Crumb Cake spots. 




























Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!