Thursday, September 13, 2012

Whooooo ...Doesn't love an owl Christmas card?

I love the stamp set Owl Occasions from the Holiday Mini  catalog.  This time I used it for a Christmas card.  The base is Cherry Cobbler, the frame is Gumball Green and the strip of Designer Series paper is from the Be of Good Cheer paper pack.  I added a layer of Embossed Cherry Cobbler for some texture.  I used the modern label punch to punch out the Merry Christmas stamp.  I wanted a bit of a frame around the modern label punch, so I punched an additional piece from some Cherry Cobbler, cut it in half, and attached it to the sides of the Very Vanilla piece. 








Quick post today, I have to go back to making my Welcome boxes from yesterday!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!