Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Card Kits

Stampin' Up! is trying out something new!  They have put together some card kits.  The kit includes everything you need to make some really cute cards.  The first one just became available today, with more to come in the future.  The first kit is this sweet Friends card, the kit makes 6 cards and comes with two stamps, and two stampin' spots to use to create more projects!
Here is what you get...


Cost is $15.95
Find the kit at my online store. Click Shop now in the top right corner, then look under kits in the left hand column. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!