Monday, October 15, 2012

Emboss Resist Snowflakes

I don't think a Christmas season has gone by with out an Emboss Resist Snowflake card.  I seem to make one every year, with what ever new snowflake stamp set I have, can't seem to help myself.  I like the look of the sponged ink around the snowflakes.  Its also fun to see the details of the snowflakes emerge when you add the ink on top.   If  you haven't made one, I suggest you give it a try.  Step one, emboss some snowflakes in clear or white embossing powder.   I use Versamark and clear embossing powder on mine. I dump my powder onto my card stock and tap off the excess.   Heat it up and watch the powder melt.
Can you see the clear snowflakes?  Hard to see I know.  Then I sponged over them with Pool Party ink.  I layered my cards with some glimmer paper and added rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes.  I made a few different varieties and layouts, all using the Snowflake Soiree stamp set.
 #127925$21.95 for clear mount.   #127922  $29.95 for wood mount.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!