Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Frightening Feline!

I love the cat on this card.  The stamp is called Frightening Feline but I think its just adorable.  I used Tangerine Tango to ink it up, then went over the whiskers with my Basic Black marker.  I sponged around the image with Tangerine Tango and Basic Black.  The cute little Happy Halloween stamp is from the Delightful Dozen set.  I cut my image and mat out with the Windows Collection framelit dies, and I pierced the black layer using the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack.  The paper is from the Designer Series Paper  Howlstooth & Scaringbone.  Cute!  I added some rhinestones around the cats neck. This is also for the Creative Crew Step it up Challenge.  The non-stepped up card is below.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!