Monday, October 8, 2012

Super Cute GingerBread House!

A fellow demonstrator made this cute little house at a recent district Demonstrator meeting.  I made a bunch for the craft fair and they are so cute, fast and easy!  The base is the Mini Milk Carton Die for the Sizzix Big Shot.  If you don't have a big shot, you should really think about asking for one for Christmas or other gift giving times because I do think it is something I use just about every day.   The milk carton can be dressed up for just about any holiday or party favor.  Punched circles are used as gumdrops along the bottom, and a gingerbread man is made from the "Got Treats" stamp set.  Layered tag punches were used for the door and the roof was made with the scallop trim border punch.  The Roof Dimensions are 4 1/4 by 2 inches, and is held on with a clip of any kind so that the roof can come on and off to access the candy or money or whatever you want to put in it.  I added a little bow with some retired ribbon from my stash.  This is a cute party favor for class parties or Holiday table decorations at each place setting.  I am sure I'll be making a ton of these cuties this year!





The small tag punch was discontinued by Stampin' Up :(  but, if you act fast you can grab one on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack.  I just checked today and there are some left.  You could also punch another large tag and then trim it down. 
 
 
 Some glitter was added to the roof to make shimmery snow.











Thanks for stopping by!!  Come and see me at the Craft Fair on Saturday if you are in the area!!

4 comments:

  1. Je vais la mettre sur ma galerie http://pinterest.com/papierscrapetc/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! I can't wait to make some myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!