Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Digital Studio Christmas Cards

 My Christmas cards this year will mostly be made in My Digital Studio.  I will of course make some stamped cards too for those people who know me but not my kids, but I thought I would share these with you in case you were thinking of getting My Digital Studio for Christmas!  Here is one version I am making, it is a postcard designed on both sides. 
Side two
 Here is the second version I came up with.  I made this one more like a scrapbook page.

Side Two.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards Beth. My favorite is the first set. I can see I'll have to think about some new downloads now that I finally upgraded to MDS2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. I've had MDS for about 2 yrs now, I don't understand how to put things together with it, I've played around with it but never was happy with what turned out, and can't frigure out to delete them. so i've not purchased any new downloads, i've seen lots I liked, but figured if I can't use them why buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, i would agree, if you cant use them, why buy them? there are a lot of great video tutorials on mydigitalstudio.net, i owned the software for a year before i ever made something, it was a little confussing for me at first, so i signed up for an online class and fell in love. i do some classes near my home, starting up again in january, but if you don'e live near me, maybe there is someone close to you, or i would suggest just to a tutorial free from mydigitalstudio.net or youtube, maybe learn one a week, and soon you'll be a pro.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!