Thursday, March 28, 2013

Everything Elenore

 



 

I made this card for a friend of mine, recovering at home.  It uses the Everything Elenore set.  I really like all the pretty elements of the Everything Elenore set. Normally when I use this set I choose muted colors or vintage type designs.  Today I decided to go bright because I really need spring to get here.  Winter has lasted way too long here in Illinois. 
The colors I used are gumball green, summer starfruit and rich razzleberry. 










I used markers to ink up only selected areas of the swirl stamp.  Then I turned the paper around and did it again.
I also used my marker to ink up just part of the sentiment stamp.  I wanted the "thinking of you" on two strips, but I needed them further apart than if I just stamped the whole sentiment and cut it apart.  You just have to make sure to clean your stamp really well after the first word so it doesn't show up on the second.
 
For the flowers, I inked the stamp up in Rich Razzleberry, then colored them in with a blender pen and more Rich Razzleberry. 
What you can't see is the Dazzling Diamonds glitter I added to the flower centers. 
And, here is a card for Easter, made at a fun craft night at my friend Charlotte's house.

I hope that you all have a nice Easter!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!