Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Price for My Digital Studio!

Stampin' Up! had lowered the price of My Digital Studio.  There are no longer two versions, old and new, just the one newer version will now be available and so it will be called simply MDS.  The now standard version will be just like MDS2+ and will now cost only $19.95!!  This is a super great price!!  I hope that many of you that have been on the fence will take advantage of this great new price and join me over at my "Beth's Digital Cuts" blog to see what you can do with My Digital Studio!!  Go back through my blog archives and see journals, placemats, stationary and fun family name frames.  I've made dozen of pages to inspire you and give you a starting point!  And, I will be here to help you out as you learn your way through the new software.   There are also lots of how to videos and sample projects at the www.mydigitalstudio.net website.  I love it and use it all the time.    And don't forget, Sale-A-Bration ends on March 22, so if you order now, and spend $50, you can add a FREE content disk to your order.  There are 2 disks in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Choose 1 item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for each $50 you spend.  There are also a few content disks in the clearance rack for just $1.00!! 
Contact me with any questions!! and go check out my digital blog!!
Come on, you know you want to make cute pages of your family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!