Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quick and Easy Easter

Easter is fast approaching!  Wow! Time sure flies!  If you are behind, but still want to create something cute for Easter, MDS is here to save the day!  This cute ensemble is called Everything Easter.  It comes with place cards, napkin rings, a cute basket template and more.  You can also use the stamps and papers to make a cute digital scrapbook page with all the pictures you take of the actual Easter Day.  The Everything Easter digital ensemble is $14.95 item #129363.   You don't have to wait for the UPS person to deliver it to you either, just download it today, print out the pieces you want, and you are all set.  No tax or shipping charges on digital downloads! yea!
You get the "Every bunny" digital stamp brush  set, so cute, 9 papers, lots of embellishments, place cards, baskets, card templates and more.  I have some tips and tricks on my Digital blog.  Click on over to see more details.   






I used the premade scallops as cupcake picks.  They are sized to fit the scallop punch, so it was finished in no time.  Punch them out and add a toothpick.
Don't have My Digital Studio?  Try it free for 30 days, or, since it has a great new price of just $19.95, buy it today!!  You can buy a downloadable version (no tax, shipping or waiting) or buy the disk version.
Contact me with any questions.  I am happy to help.
 
There are other Easter kits available too! 
celebrate Easter kit #133474   $12.95
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!