Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Water Color Tags

I had so much fun playing with the Aqua Painters!  I made so many cards I had to separate them into a few posts!  Here are a couple tags that I made.  The tag base is 6 by 3, folded in half.  I made these just like the card yesterday. I first sketched the image in pencil, and then lightly erased the pencil lines.  Then I used the ink in the lid of my ink pad to color the images in.    I added some sentiments from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set.  I think that set is a must have by the way!  I use it All the time!

Once I had the images filled in with the Aqua Painters, I went over the outlines with my markers to give them a more Doodley look. 

Here is a close up, can you see the doodle looking lines?  The colors I used are Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!