Monday, April 1, 2013

Best of Butterflies

It's April First, so today is the day we get to see this months "Best of " set.  Each month of 2013, Stampin' Up! is going to release a "Best of " set featuring retired stamp sets of the past 25 years.  Included in the set is a collectors card, and when you purchase 6 "Best of" sets, you get a Free set of your choice, valued up to $14.95.   This months set features Butterflies!  Lovely!  And just in time for spring.  Item #133345 $14.95.   Check out past "Best of" sets here!  
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!