Thursday, April 11, 2013

Head over Heels...

Head over heels for this card!  One of my Stamp Campers, Lois, sent me a payment with this card!! So Clever.  We made spinning pinwheel cards at stamp camp last month.  It's so nice to know that people use the ideas from class to make other things at  home.  She even put the Stampin' Up! logo on the flag! 
Thanks Lois!! 






Click on the movie to watch Lois do cartwheels! And click here to see how to make a spinning card.  The tutorial is from Splitcoaststampers.  Now my children want me to make cards with them spinning around!! 


Here is the card we made at class and a link to that blog post





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!