Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some Measurements...

As you requested, here are some measurements :)   The card is a standard card base, I just took an inch and a half off one side.  So, you are left with a card base that is 7 x5 1/2, scored at 2 3/4.  The Whisper White layer is 4 by 5 1/4 inches.  The Designer Series paper is 1 1/2 by 5 1/4.   To cut the circle I used the 1 3/8 inch circle punch.  I just slipped it in as far as it would go from the top of the card, then punched.  You don't have to worry that you got it in the wrong place, because you add the cupcake or flower or whatever after you punch the hole, otherwise it would be hard to get it centered and everything.  You could use just about any punch for your card, square, scallop, designer label.  You name it!  Or, you could even use framelits to make your opening.  So many options!!   I'm glad that people seem to like my fun card.  It is so fun to see a card get pinned on Pinterest or have people place a comment!
Happy Stamping!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the measurements and tips! I tried playing with a piece of copy paper and had already mucked it up. But, while I was rummaging around, I found a piece of the striped paper. I forgot I bought a share of paper from the mini! So, now I am all set to make a couple. For some silly reason I can totally see my little pig from the button buddies sticking his snout out saying something fun like "hogs and kisses" or something silly. Thanks again for making my life easier!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!