Thursday, May 23, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

Have you joined My Paper Pumpkin yet?  If not, I thought I would show you some of what you get.  In the first month you get the "Hey Friend" card kit, which included a clear block for you to use on all your future Paper Pumpkins.  You also get some fun exclusive stamps, and a Stampin' Spot.   You will build up a fun variety of stamps and a variety of ink colors as your months of My Pamper Pumpkin subscription goes on.  The splatter stamp from the first kit will be  great for creating backgrounds on lots of future projects.  After the first month, your kits will be a mystery.  They go out on the 15th of the month and are a fun surprise, a creative escape, with every thing you need to make the projects except the adhesives.  These kits had buttons, twine, stamps, ink, stickers and envelopes. 
Here are the projects from the first two months...
 
This is the kit that came on Saturday.  It is a fun scrapbook.  You get a chip board "brag book" to cover and embellish with lots of papers and die cut stickers.  There are frames and fun tags and words to use.  So many in fact, I am sure I'll be able to make a scrapbook page or two as well. 
 
 
I got two of each page! Yea!  The monthly kits wont be repeated, so if you join now, you wont get these kits, but I wanted to show you what I've been getting so that you have an idea of what sorts of things you will get.  You can cancel at any time. 
Oh, and I came across a blog by another demo that shows samples of what else you can do with the kits, so if you don't want to make 4 of the same card for example, you can make other things.  Here is that blog: My Pumpkin Challenge
Contact me if you have any questions!! 
 
 

 
 
                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!