Saturday, May 4, 2013

remember this post?


 







This fabulous flower petal punch is getting discontinued!!!  So Sad!!  I bought an extra one just in case mine jams or something.   The punch normally costs $16.95 but it's on the retiring list for just $10.17 (item #121808).   Here is the list of retiring products.  They are "while supplies last".    See if there is any thing else you wanted.  The Ornament punch is on the list too!!  I made the cute bunny candy bars with that one!!  The new catalog is just around the corner, so that is the good news, but, if you are a punch fan, you should jump at these punches while  you can!





 

You can make other flowers too.  Use the fat petals to make a posy or use the wide short ones to make a Christmas Poinsettia.  Add them to cards, scrapbooks, home decor or a hair clip!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!