Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Too Kind

I really enjoy 2-step stamping, so this set was on my first order from the new catalog.  If you are not familiar with 2-step stamping, it is when you use two separate stamps to complete your image.  Usually the 2-step stamps involve layering your stamps, as I have done here.  Start with a lighter shade of ink with your background image, then add a darker shade with your next layer.  As you can see I still have the new In-Colors on my desk.  I keep wanting to use the ribbon!! Here I used Crisp Cantaloupe as my card base, and I accented it with Tangerine Tango.  I kept this card pretty simple because my stamping time is super short these days!  I'm spending most of my time outside with the kids!  Zachary has learned to ride a two-wheeler and all Jillian wants to do is play in the kiddie pool!  We are having lots of fun!   But, despite it's simplicity and how fast it was to make, I still think that my card turned out very pretty! 

Love that ribbon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!