Thursday, August 8, 2013

Butterfly Birthday

This was a card I made for my Birthday Stamp camp that we ended up not doing.  But, I thought it was pretty so I figured I would post it here.  I love that extra large Swallowtail stamp, so big and beautiful! There have been several orange butterflies in the yard this week, so I decided on this orange and brown color scheme.  I used Soft Suede for the base and a layer of Tangerine Tango for a pop of brighter color.  I stamped the swallowtail in Soft Suede onto Crisp Cantaloupe.  I then used a blender ben to add some darker areas of Tangerine Tango.  I made a banner out of some Very vanilla scraps and stamped my birthday greeting in Tangerine Tango. I sponged some Crumb Cake around the banner to soften it up a bit.   A new Very Vintage Button and some linen thread finished off the card.   What's the pretty Designer Series paper you ask?  It is from the Venetian Romance paper pack. 


















Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!