Monday, August 19, 2013

MDS Monday

Hi everyone!!  I thought I would show you a digital project.  I am hoping to inspire you to try out My Digital Studio!  Did you know that Stampin' Up! had a digital software program that lets you create cards, scrapbook pages and just about anything you can think of.  It's a lot of fun and I just love creating my digital scrapbook pages.  I print them out with Stampin' Up's print services, but you can print at home or through other printing companies.  Head on over to my digital blog to see all that you can do with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio.  Scroll through past posts to see how I made journals and notebooks, home décor and placemats, and much more.   There is also an online community to give you support and inspiration at MyDigitalStudio.net.  And, if that's now enough, you can check out the challenge blog at MDS Monday and take part in a challenge to help you learn and master My Digital Studio!  At only $19.95 why not join in the fun of creating with My Digital Studio? 
I am happy to help with any of  your My Digital Studio questions. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this -- I think I'll do it on regular paper however! :) Im not a digi girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!