Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Day to Join for $25.00

I know this has been on my blog a few times lately but really its a great deal and today is the last day, so I wanted to put it up top one more time.  If this is your first time seeing it, here are the details.
 
Stampin' Up! is offering an exciting $25.00 joining kit for a short time only, Oct 7 - 21 .   We are celebrating 25 years of Stampin' Up!! YEA!  Have you ever wished you were a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, getting discounts on all your favorite paper crafting products?  This kit is priced right for those of you on the fence.  Maybe your worried about what all you have to do.  Well, the answer is simple, what ever you want to do.  There are Demonstrators who make a living with Stampin' Up, others who make extra spending money, others who make enough to cover all the paper products they could want so their hobby isn't costing them money , or others who just want their hobby to cost less by getting their favorite products at a lower cost.  I love the other perks as well. We get a bi-monthly Stamping Magazine, full of ideas.  Sneak Peeks at new products, special pricing, contests, a website full of ideas and more.  Now is a great time to give it a try.  Choose your product for your kit, up to $26.95, and you will also get a business pack of catalogs and forms to use to get you started.  Once you join, you start getting your demo discount right away.  You even get 30% off your first order as a demonstrator.  Hold an open house just in time for the upcoming holiday season, or just get a few friends together to browse the catalog.  Have a large wish list, start saving on it right away.  I'm sure you'll have questions and I am happy to help.  Contact me with any questions you have.  Bethrush@issinternet.com    I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 8 years and I love it!!  For a while, I was my only customer, I joined to get the discount.  Then I added a few home parties for friends and family to earn more products.  As years have gone on I have added a monthly classes and this blog.  That's one of the great things about Stampin' Up!  you can do it your way!  Starting October 7th you can log into my Join me tab at the top of the blog, and join right there on my site.  Contact me today with any questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!