Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Leaf Wreath

Happy Fall everyone.  Are the leaves by you changing colors yet?  They are not too colorful around here actually.  I heard that our very mild weather is making this years fall a less colorful one.  I am changing all that with my fall wreath.  I cut out leaves with my big shot Autumn Accents die in various fall colors.  The Autumn Accents die is one of the "Bigz" dies, which are great because you can run multiple sheets of paper through them at one time.  Cutting out all these leaves was a breeze.  I had tons left over too, so we used them at the last  stamp camp, and I used them on my fall banner too!  I ran most of the leaves through the big shot a second time with an embossing folder. I arranged several leaves in the folder at a time. I also used a sponge on the leaves so they had more dimension.   I also cut some out with gold glimmer paper and some newsprint too.   I attached the leaves to a twig wreath with a hot glue gun.


















Autumn Accents leaf Bigz Die item # 127812 $21.95

















Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!