Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Best of Christmas

Yesterday I showed you some hidden Gems in the Online Store.  Here is another.  The "Best of...." sets!!  The "Best of..." sets are for the Stampin' UP! 25 year anniversary!   They are going back into past catalogs and bringing back customer favorites from the last 25 years.  The "Best of" sets feature one new stamp in each set too.   Here I am using the "Best of Christmas" set.  I loved this sweet First Christmas scene and even found myself humming "Away in a manger" while I colored it in.   My little daughter Jillian came in and said she didn't like how I was singing, so I was sort of surprised but stopped.  Then she said "no mommy, I like the song, keep singing it" so I asked her what she meant because she had just told me she didn't like how I was singing.  Turns out she doesn't like the "Away" word in the song.  She wants it song with out the "Away".  I asked why and she said she wants the manger close to her, not "away".    How sweet is that?   
Back to the card...
I cut out the window with my Labels Collection Framelit dies, love them.   I then popped the top layer up with dimensionals to make it stand out and away from the scene in the window.  I use Stazon ink to ink up the image, and used blender pens to color it in. 
 
Here is what the whole "Best of  Christmas" set looks like...
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!