Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Monstermaniacs

Did you know that there are stamp sets that are only available online?  Click on "Stamps" and you will see a secondary grouping with stamps grouped by catagories, including Photopolymer and online only stamps.  This stamp is from the set "Monstermaniacs" item #  134972 $14.95.  I thought it would fun for the boy birthday that I needed a card for.  I used my blender pens and Island indigo ink to color the monster in.  Next I cut the funny little guy out with my Chalk Talk Framelits Dies.  I attached the tag with some Island Indigo chevron ribbon to my card base.  The "Happy Birthday" banner is from Itty Bitty Banners.  I cut it out by hand and then added a matching silver glimmer banner behind it, that I cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelits dies.  I also added some Crystal Effects to the monsters eyes.  This doesn't photograph too well, but in person it looks like he has googlie eyes attached to him.   






















Here are the rest of the fun little monsters. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!