Thursday, February 6, 2014

Join SU! during Sale-A-Bration!

I joined Stampin' Up! back in 2005 and it was the best decision ever.  I loved the products and bought them anyway, so why not get a discount?  For many years I just made my own purchases and that was that.  Then after a while I started doing a few workshops when asked and then some classes and now I hold monthly events.  That is the beauty of Stampin' Up!   You can join as a hobbyist or make it a business or do something in between.   You will find that even better than the products are the people you meet.  There are wonderful online communities of other Stampin' Up! demonstrators who will share ideas and projects or just chat about life.  I have made many online friends but its even more fun for me to spend time with other crafters at Stamp Camp.  During Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up! has made joining a little sweeter with an added bonus of $25 extra dollars in your starter kit, and, the kit ships FREE, so you save even more!  In the past you had to choose from a small selection of products for your starter kit.  That is not the case anymore.  You get to choose any $150 worth of product for just $99!  Go digital!  Get some new colors, hoard some paper!  What ever you want, its your kit, your way!  Check my Join now tab for all the details.  You can even join right there online, in your jammies, day or night,  and get started right now! Contact me anytime with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!