Monday, February 10, 2014

Pucker Up!

I made these fun little treats to hand out on Valentine's Day.   I love those cute little 1 x 8 cello tubes, so when I see a new use for them I am happy.  The lemon drops from Target were a perfect fit.  I used the new tag topper punch for my tag and a heart for some accent color.  Fast and Easy!






tag topper punch
















Crazy Mixed Up Love stamp set is available as a digital download too!  love that!
















Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!