Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Blending" the old with the new


Hi Everyone!  I finally got my craft room put back together after removing all the retired products I will be selling at my retirement sale (June 7th)  and making room for the new!  Of course one of the first things I had to play with from my Sneak peek order was the Blendabilites.  This is my first attempt at using them.  Blendabilities will be available for customers sometime in late July or August, have to admit I am not 100% sure on that, seems us demos loved them so much we pretty much wiped out the stock :)  But that will give us time to play with them a bit so that we can give you good instructions on how to use them too.  They are basically alcohol markers, such as Copics, but with an easy button.  You don't have to look up codes to see what works with what, they are sold in sets of three.  One color, three shades, so all the work is done for you.  I felt they went on pretty easily and I even used them to color the natural cotton ribbon and that was very easy too.  I used a new Stamp, Blended Bloom, which was introduced specifically to use with the Blendabilites.  Blended Bloom is a big bold image, perfect for coloring, yet an organic image so your shading doesn't  have to be perfect while you are learning the ins and outs of this new marker.

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes  I used a retiring card base for this card. I love the Watercolor Wonder Designer notecards.  They truly are lovely and a nice heavy watercolor paper.  You get 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs.   I have to admit to grabbing a few packs of these, they will be gone May 31st :(   $12.95 for 20 note cards, envelopes included.








Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!