Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New photopolymer set

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that there was a cute new Photo-polymer set released today. Endless Birthday Wishes.  This is the perfect set to be in photo-polymer, you will be able to line up the words and layer them perfectly.
Below are some cute samples made with the set from the Stampin' Up! website.














Also, Stampin' Up! has gotten a small quantity of the retiring In-Color cardstock that sold out so fast, so if you had hoped to grab some more Gumball Green or Raspberry Ripple, go get some while you can, I am sure it will sell out fast. 
Well that is my public service announcement for today :)  I will be back tomorrow with an actual project that I made myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!