Thursday, June 5, 2014

New Colors meet an old stamp

I am patiently (my husband would disagree) waiting for the UPS man to deliver my new box of Stampy Goodness.  I thought I would use my new colors that came a few weeks back to keep up my spirits.  Seriously, I usually get UPS shipments by noon, but today when its all for me, its almost 5pm!! Any who, these new colors work really nicely for floral stamps and so I took out my pretty Too Kind set to give them a try.












This set is a "Two-Step" stamp.  This means you can use two stamps together to create  your final image.  They also work great on their own.  You can use two different colors or two similar colors, but I chose to use just one color, but stamp off once before stamping on my card. Stamping off means you ink up your stamp, then stamp on a scrap, then on your project.










Then I stamped again with the second image at full strength.
















  I used the Ovals Collection framelits to cut out my opening.













I used two sizes to cut out the frame.















I sponged the edges of the card and frame.  I placed the main image piece behind the opening with dimensionals to make it set back a bit.















I added a little bit of dsp behind the scalloped edge for a little peek a boo of color.















Inside I added a panel of Very Vanilla to have a space to write on.















Thanks for stopping by !! I hope to have some new things to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!