Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wreath Re-peat

I know that this post is a re-peat from last year, but I have a good reason.  The stamp set and Framelit dies used to make this card are on sale right now as part of the August Big Shot Promotion!  Isn't this a fun card?   Yes the Gumball Green paper is discontinued, but imagine it in Garden Green, or maybe Mossy Meadow.  But then you might say, "But Beth, the Merry is discontinued too" and you are right. I am sure you can find many Merry Christmas stamps to use instead.  And, the Holiday catalog is just around the corner and I know there are some great holiday stamps that would be great here.
Anyway, I just thought I would share this card with you today in case you are checking out the August specials and trying to make up your  mind about what ones to get.  



Thanks for stopping by today! 
                                       Click here to see what Big Shot items are on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!