Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Colors

Fall is my favorite season.  I love the colors of fall, and I love the cooler air.  The colors in the new Designer Series paper "Color Me Autumn" are exactly my colors.  Here is my first attempt at using the papers and the stamp set "For all things".  The colors used are Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.
Quick post today! Thanks for stopping by!
























Color Me Autumn 













For all Things stamp set





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!