Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween wall decor


 Hi everyone!! It's MDS Blog hop time again!  If this is your first time visiting our Blog Hop, let me explain. The MDS blog Hop is brought to you by a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who love to use My Digital Studio and want you to get to know and love it too.  We hop on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month.  This week we are showing Home Decor or Party decor. I have decided to show you some fun inserts for your family photo frames.  Every once and a while its fun to switch things up, so I removed the photos of my loved ones and added some fun Halloween pictures instead. 

There are so many fun downloads for Halloween.  Did you know that you can search for downloads by occasion?  It's a great way to see all the Halloween downloads at one time and not have to weed through all of the other downloads.  Click here to see all the Halloween themed downloads.












This fun Witch silhouette is from a fun download called Sophisticated Spooks. The Sophisticated Spooks download comes with papers, stamps , embellishments and punches- lots of great stuff here!













This spooky cat is from the Toxic Frameable download.  The Toxic Frameable download is an all favorite Halloween download.  It is a simple framable template but you also get all the items used to make the template and it is just so full of good stuff and so inexpensive.  I have used it many times.  Click here to see an older post that shows more of this fun download.












This page just uses a text box with a fun patterned paper behind it.  The papers I used for the backgrounds on all three frameables are from the Monster Munchies download, which is on sale this week!  
I hope you liked my projects today!  Click the next button to continue on our Hop!  We hope you are inspired to use MDS on your next home decor or party project!





http://hollystamps.com/mdsbh10-09/











2 comments:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!