Friday, February 6, 2015

Sew Cute Valentines

Hello everyone!  I have a couple Valentines that I think are "sew" cute!  What do you think? They are pretty simple too.












I started with the Occasions Paper Piercing pack and picked the size of heart I thought would work best for my card.  I searched for quite a while and could not find my paper piercing mat!  I found a small older one, but the newer ones are a nicer size.  Maybe I need to clean my craft room!  Seems like it needs a big clean every couple weeks!




  I went with the second smallest heart for the Kraft card, and the third sized heart for the Whisper White card. I only pierced every other hole.   Then I removed the template and pierced the holes again to make them a little bigger.












I stared by threading the bakers twine through the bottom hole, then moving bottom to top, threading moving clockwise going around to the right.



















I finished the card with the new set "Crazy about you' stamp set and coordinating thinlits dies.





















I did a simple back stitch on this card.  fast and easy.

















I made a little heart button by piercing two holes into the paper heart.














I made the sentiment on this one with the  Rotary Alphabet stamp, so fun !  You can say anything you want with this!























1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!