Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stampin' Up! and Project Life = Fun playground page!

Hi Everyone!  I have been playing around with my Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards this week. The bright and fun cards from the Everyday Adventure pack were perfect for these playground pictures. 
If you are not yet familiar with the Project Life cards here's the deal.  There are different packs of cards made to coordinate with each other.  They are sized to perfectly go into the pocket pages.  They are double sided and all different so you are sure to find one that meets you needs.  I have found that the best way to use them it to pick out your photos and place them where you think you want them, then shuffle through the cards to see what you have and what pleases your eye.  Be sure to pick at least one card for journaling.
You can also get coordinating accessory packs to add a little more fun to your page. 















The Journaling card is important because the photos need a story.  Your children will thank you!  BE SURE TO JOURNAL.  Get over the whole "I don't like my handwriting" thing.  Or, you could type out your journaling but that takes more steps and I really think your handwriting is not as bad as you think.  We are always our own worst critics :)
See that big "HAPPY" card.  That one is good as a break for your eye.  There is a lot going on and one of the larger image cards are good to add a spot of color and to give the eye a rest.




You can also stamp on some of the journaling cards as I did here.  The arrows on the page were part of the accessory pack.




Here is a little Project Life By Stampin' Up intro video.



There are a lot of different card packs for many occasions.  Here is what I used...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!