Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Hello Everyone!  There are some new Weekly Deals on the Stampin' Up! home page.  Check them out here.

There are also some new additions to the "Past Paper Pumpkin" kits offerings.  You can see past kits in the online store under Kits.  I love the winter Snowflake cards, the kit mad 8 card and 8 tags, and the Wish Big kit made 8 cards and 8 small boxes, very cute.   And, in case you were still thinking about it, the My Paper Pumpkin sale is still going on, order a pre-paid 3 month subscription and save!  You also would get to pick out a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  check it out here.  There are also discounts on the 6 and 12 month subscriptions as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!