Friday, March 27, 2015

Watercolor Wash take two!

Hello everyone!  I made another card using the same tecnique as yesterdays card, Watercolor Wash.  So much fun!




In case you missed it, here is the video again!







And, for those of you who don't like to watch videos, here is a picture step by step.
Emboss your image in clear embossing powder.



Wash over the image with ink and your Aqua Painter.




Let it dry a few minutes and go over the inside of the image again with ink and your aqua painter.















Lovely!












Finish your card!  Done, and so great looking!  I always feel like an artist when I use my Aqua Painters!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,
    thank you for sharing the video and intructions for this beautiful card I've found on splitcoaststampers.com! Sending you best wishes from Germany,
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!