Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New content at the My Paper Pumpkin site

Hi Paper Pumpkin friends!  I thought I would share this new feature on the My Paper Pumpkin site.  The home page has been redesigned to add a link to see projects made with the monthly My Paper Pumpkin sets.  I usually make about half the kit as is, but then I use the rest of the supplies to see what else I can do.  This is a great site to help you see other uses for the pieces in the monthly kits.  The projects are grouped by month so you can click on exactly the kit you are looking for.  Check it out!
Did you know that if you are a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can buy refill kits or past whole kits? Well you can, so if there is something you see at the Pinterest page, you can check to see if that kit is still available.
feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!