Thursday, April 23, 2015

Regarding Dahlia

Hello Stampers!  I want to share a card I made this week before its too late!  I made it before the retirement list came out, thinking I would use it at an upcoming stamp camp.  Then, the list came out and of course the stamp set is retiring!  as well as the punch!  But, I still like it and so here you are.
The stamp set is called "Regarding Dahlia" and I love that big flower. I framed it with the "On Film" framelits which as I looked for the name of them I now realize is also on the clearance list!!  So basically this is a card using all retiring products!  Yikes!  The paper is also retiring and it is called "back to black".








here is the inside.






















The punch is also retiring and it is on sale, so that is a good thing.   I love the Bermuda Bay with the Black, very pretty!  I just ordered a new roll of that Bermuda Bay sequin trim too! I love it!


Here is the supply list, get them while you can!

Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!