Wednesday, May 20, 2015

More congrats!


Hello everyone!  I have another card to show you using the Bravo stamp set.  I got this card in a card swap and unfortunately I no longer know who I swapped with, if you know who, let me know so I can give credit.   I just loved the way the sequin shaker area was made, and the fun star stencil. Sorry for the photo, it is so hard to photograph the acetate, you can see a reflection of my phone on the card :)














These stencils have been on my shelf for a long time and sat unused :(  I sort of forgot about them.  I was so happy to have used them because they are super easy to work with.  I used a sponge dauber on my project but you can also use a spritzer.














I also added some stars to the flap of the envelope!















I used washi tape on three sides of the main image panel (2 by 4 inches in coastal cabana and another cut from a window sheet) and added some of the soon to be retired In-color sequins.  (hint - look for new sequin collections in the upcoming new catalog!)





Another fun detail I liked on this card was the notch cut from a circle punch.  I always had a hard time putting a card with bakers twine into the envelope because the twine would move and not want to go into the envelope.  This is a brilliant way to keep the twine in place and fit into the envelope nice and easy.















Super fun right?  I thought so too! 
Thanks for stopping by!







The papers and bakers twine colors I used here are being retired, but you can have fun making up your own color combinations!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!