Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Catalog Sneak Peeks!

Hi Everyone!  Look!!!  New Colors!  The New In-Colors have been revealed.  Stampin' Up! demonstrators got a sneak peek of the new catalog this week!  I really like that Cucumber Crush and the Delightful Dijon.  Does anyone remember More Mustard?  I think it is sort of like that and I used More Mustard a lot. I haven't seen them in person yet, but I think these will be really great additions to the SU color pallet. The Colors are Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon.  Another sneak peek in that photo is the coordinating lace trim in each new color, pretty!  And that butterfly is a new one too! It is a two step stamp with layers of wings so you can build the perfect butterfly.  

More Sneak Peeks!!  Check out this PDF of some new products!
I really like the fun Cherry on Top collection and the bright Purples in the Bohemian collection.  And did you see the cute Tree Builder Punch?! I love punches as you know.  My pre-order comes on Friday and I can't wait to play around with it. 

Wish you could get your hands on some new products too?  Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Purchase the $99 starter kit and you can add items from the sneak peek to your order!  The $99 starter kit lets you choose $125 worth of products to make up your kit! That's $26 in FREE Product!  The Starter kit ships free so that's even more savings!  Once you join you enjoy 30% off your first order placed within the first 45 days, just in time for the new catalog release on June 2nd, or you can stock up on your favorite papers or purchase those larger ticket items you have been looking at.  After that, enjoy 20% off all your future purchase.  
And there is no obligation.  You are not obligated to host any parties or sell to others, or even purchase for your own after the kit.  You will remain "active" for the first full quarter, so you can take a "try it and see" approach.  If after your initial starter kit purchase you decide not to continue, you will just be dropped from active status.  If you sell or purchase $300 before Sept. 30th, you will remain active into the next quarter (which happens to be just in time for fun new Holiday products!!).   You can do this your way.  Join for the discount and be your own best customer,  join for some extra cash, or work it and make it a business.  It's up to you!! 
Click here to join!
or feel free to contact me with any questions.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!