Monday, June 22, 2015

birthday blossoms ~ a bit sketchy

I really like the sketched look of the Birthday blossoms stamp set.  Maybe because I like to draw.  I decided to use some kraft paper for this card because I really like to draw on kraft paper so I thought this might be a fun idea with this stamp.  For a little pop of pattern I used some diagonal stripes from the Timeless Type newsprint paper collection, I LOVE that paper and I was very happy it carried over into the new catalog.



I cut the main image panel smaller than the images so that the flowers can go over the cut line. I like the way this turned out but I think next time I will make the flowers hang over even more.













The flowers on the bottom go over the page as well.










Thanks for stopping by today.  Here is the supply list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!